Business travel can be long, boring, loud, and frustrating, but it doesn’t have to be. Carefully chosen business essentials take much of the stress out of business travel, from the best suitcases for business travel to thoughtful gifts for company road warriors. By making the journey easier, you ensure your business representatives arrive at their destination with the energy they need to grow your business.
The Best Business Travel Backpacks
- Epic Backpack. From OGIO, the Epic Backpack is a tech-lover’s delight, with multiple sleeves and compartments for laptops, smart devices, charging cords, and more.
- Pro-Tech Laptop Backpack. Keep your gear safe on-the-go with this snazzy little backpack that includes a USB port and cord for easy device charging.
- Andiamo® Avanti Business Backpack. If you’re looking for durability and damage resistance, the Andiamo® Avanti is the best business travel backpack on the market. Made from ballistic nylon, this compact backpack will last for years.
The Best Suitcases for Business Travel
- Samsonite Leverage Wheeled Garment Bag. You need to look your best during business travel. This tough garment bag includes a hanger-hook bracket so you can move clothing easily from bag to closet, while two mesh corner pockets provide plenty of room for personal items.
- High Sierra® Luggage Set. When you’re planning an extended business trip, this nested hard-shell luggage set gives you plenty of room for your clothing, documents, and promotional gifts.
- 5.11 Tactical® Nylon Duffel Rolling Bag. The rugged nature of this 16000D nylon duffel bag earns it a place among the best suitcases for business travel, especially when you need to pack your luggage with items you need to protect.
The Best Carry-On Luggage for Business Travel
- Andiamo® Pantera Spinner Carry-On. Four times stronger than regular hard-shell cases, the Pantera offers a larger main compartment with a zippered front for easy access to important items. The carry-on’s leather luggage tag is an excellent place to display your business logo.
- Eagle Creek® Load Warrior. The Load warrior blends a lightweight design with a sturdy exoskeleton. Large enough to pack everything you need for an overnight business trip, this tough carry-on is equally useful on vacations.
- Executive Rolling Backpack. Easily converted from a wheeled upright to a backpack, this versatile piece of luggage deserves its place among the best carry-on luggage for business travel with its large “book” style opening and room for your laptop.
Need a gift for a Business Traveler?
- Wenger® Leather Travel Wallet. Keep your travel documents, ID, and passport organized with this tough, stylish travel wallet.
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle. Double-walled and vacuum-insulated, this study bottle keeps drinks cold for up to 31 hours and hot for as many as 11 hours.
- GEO Wireless Optical Mouse. Sleek and stylish, this geometrically-shaped wireless mouse offers performance on the go.
- Noise Canceling Bluetooth® Headphones. Airplane travel, let’s face it, is noisy. Give the gift of a pair of noise-cancelling headphones and your weary traveler can block out the noise of the engines, the arguing couple across the aisle, and the baby crying in coach.
- Morpie® PowerStation Plus. Few things are as annoying as running out of charge on your mobile devices when you’re on the road. This 6000 mAh battery can repower two smart devices on a single charge—truly a great gift for a business traveler.